‘MyChild’ enables Teepee Nursery parents to log in – using the same user name and password as for the Parent Portal – to a secure area where they only see their child’s information.
Once logged in you can personalise your child’s page by uploading an image and adding a caption. You can post as many images and comments as you want, or simply comment on existing images or posts submitted by the nursery.
The purpose of MyChild is to provide a new channel for parent-nursery communication, which is focused on the child. The aim is that for each child a two-way communication is brought alive over time using words and images.
You can allow other family members access to the MyChild area too, so they can have a new way of seeing how your child is developing.
- Add an image, caption and post a comment
- Or simply just post a comment
- Select your settings – for example you can choose to be notified by email if the nursery posts a comment
- View your child’s latest report
- See when their next report and termly meeting are due
- See at a glance the latest news and events in your child’s room
- If you have more than one child at the nursery the MyChild area shows both of your children
We hope you enjoy using the MyChild are and we look forward to hearing your feedback, including how we could develop the tool to better meet your needs.